Important points to note
Please ensure you have addressed all of the following essential criteria within your CV.
The vacancy may close without notice if sufficient responses are received.
However, you are welcome to forward a CV at any time.
RT Safety Training is looking for qualified and experienced trainers in the following subject areas,
- First aid
- Food safety
- Paediatric first aid
- Health and Safety
- Manual Handling
Training opportunities are available between Monday and Saturday.
To express an interest, please forward a current CV that addresses the following essential criteria,
- Training and Assessing qualification
- A minimum Level 3 qualification in the relevant subject area
- Experience of delivering accredited training to adults in the workplace
- Experience of delivering training to those who are new to the workplace or are seeking employment
- Registered as a trainer with Highfield Qualifications (or meet the requirements to become registered)
- Evidence of continuing professional development
- Able to travel to external venues across South Wales
- Membership of a relevant professional body e.g. IOSH, CIEH
- Occupational experience in the relevant subject area
Last review date 22/01/2018.
We are not looking for assistance from recruitment agencies for this vacancy – thank you.